For every fence we put up for a family or business in Charleston, we give back to the community by reaching out for a better tomorrow.
Thus far Floyd Fence has donated and is involved with:
- Charleston Youth Development Center Advisory Board Member (CYDC)
- Bread Basket Thanksgiving Food Drive for Families of Charleston March of Dimes
- Free Fence for Low-Income Carolina’s Families with Pets
- Coastal Community Foundation: Charleston Symphony & Race for the Cure -The Village Playhouse and Repertory Company
- Susan G. Komen 3-Day Breast Cancer Awareness
- Sip N See Angel Tree & Giving Smiles
- The Citadel MBAA Association
- Charleston Rotary for Wheels as Donator and Future Sponsor
- Coastal Community Foundation donating towards the sponsorship of the Charleston Symphony & Race for the Cure.
- Local Schools R B Stall High, Dixie High, & Cherokee Elementary
- Doctors of the Low country’s Unite For Sight Ghana Mission
- Christ for Nations: – Botswana Religious Missions – Girl Scout Troops – Habitat for Humanity – St. Labre Indian School
- SCORE Counselor’s to Americas Small Business
“The installation was done professionally and they left my yard in better shape than they found it.”